- It’s been awhile since I last posted. I know.
- It’s Halloween! Which means I eat a little candy and sit in my room, maybe watch a movie. (I haven’t watched one yet. I will do so after I’ve posted here.) My parents had a strict cut-off date for trick-or-treating: in 6th grade, you’ve officially outgrown it.
- My poster fell down. I’m not allowed to use thumb tacks to hang my posters up, but that tacky rubber stuff I’m supposed to use anyways sucks.
- I just brushed my teeth. But I still want to eat candy. Gah.
- I’m reading Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire. It’s pretty good so far.
- I’m starting Nanowrimo tomorrow — National Novel Writing Month. On top of my seven classes and attempted adjustment to college life, I’m going to attempt to write 50,000 words in one month. I can’t tell if I’m an optimist or a fool at this point, if there’s even a difference.
- I’m listening to “Monsieur’s Departure” by Qntal. It’s a New Agey song based off “On Monsieur’s Departure” by Queen Elizabeth 1 (1533 – 1603).
- Everybody else appears to be going to parties and dressing up. You know, having “fun.” I feel very disconnected from other people right now — barely human, just some wisp sitting at a desk and typing out barely-formed ideas.